* Both groups think about sex every minute of the day.
What Men between the ages of 18-35 and Empty Nest Moms Do NOT have in Common:
* Men gladly admit they think about sex this often but most empty nest moms will not;
* Men accept this phenomenon while the women make an appointment with their doctor or psychologist to see what's wrong;
* Depending on their individual situation (married, single, in a relationship), men strategize on how to turn their sexual thoughts into actions while the women (married, single or in a relationship), having lost the age old excuse of "not now, the children are around", practice new excuses in the mirror to themselves;
* Men know they are in prime shape and health at this time in their lives while the empty nest moms wonder whether their bodies (even when in excellent shape and health) will still be considered sexy and desirable;
Just in case you are wondering, this study is not based on any scientific research or study. If you are interested in actual recent studies about sexual health and receive tips on achieving a happy sexual life, I suggest you click over to a favorite blog of mine on this subject: Sexual Health Guide. Check out the list on why daily sex is good for you.