I was tagged today by Kristy at Woman in Pink, who was tagged by Dore over at Dores Diaries.
It's such an amazing coincidence because there are exactly 7 random things about me, so this is going to be a breeze!
1) I have a birthmark in the shape of a football on my right hip;
2) I spend 4 minutes a day trying products, brushing or reading about ways to make my hair grow faster;
3) I have no good answer when someone approaches me and asks me to help support a cause they find important to the world, so I always end up saying, "yes";
4) I love buying items at a live auction and need to approach these affairs somewhat sober or I spend too much money;
5) I am married to the second man with the name of William "Bill". If this marriage doesn't work out, all Bills' are off limit!
6) I want to live in the same town as my sister and it wouldn't matter what town that is;
7) Seven has always been my lucky number.
Very interesting stuff, I must admit. Now, I demand to hear about the 7 random things about the following people:
1) Lisa at DreamcatcherLisa
2) Gigi at Read My Message in a Bottle
4) Jiggety Jigg
5) Amy at An Authentic Life
Although I have the perfect 7 number of random things to know about this empty nest Mom, I can only think of five special bloggers to tag. Time to go to bed. Tomorrow we fly out to my my baby girl at her College Parent's Weekend!