Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Post

I was tagged today by Kristy at Woman in Pink, who was tagged by Dore over at Dores Diaries.



It's such an amazing coincidence because there are exactly 7 random things about me, so this is going to be a breeze!





1) I have a birthmark in the shape of a football on my right hip;





2) I spend 4 minutes a day trying products, brushing or reading about ways to make my hair grow faster;





3) I have no good answer when someone approaches me and asks me to help support a cause they find important to the world, so I always end up saying, "yes";





4) I love buying items at a live auction and need to approach these affairs somewhat sober or I spend too much money;





5) I am married to the second man with the name of William "Bill". If this marriage doesn't work out, all Bills' are off limit!





6) I want to live in the same town as my sister and it wouldn't matter what town that is;





7) Seven has always been my lucky number.





Very interesting stuff, I must admit. Now, I demand to hear about the 7 random things about the following people:





1) Lisa at DreamcatcherLisa


2) Gigi at Read My Message in a Bottle



3) Groupietails



4) Jiggety Jigg



5) Amy at An Authentic Life


Although I have the perfect 7 number of random things to know about this empty nest Mom, I can only think of five special bloggers to tag. Time to go to bed. Tomorrow we fly out to my my baby girl at her College Parent's Weekend!

No comments: